10 Funniest Puns ever

  1. Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
  2. I was wondering why the ball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
  3. I have a few jokes about unemployed people, but none of them work.
  4. How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it.
  5. I Renamed my iPod The Titanic, so when I plug it in, it says “The Titanic is syncing.”
  6. Last night, I dreamed I was swimming in an ocean of orange soda. But it was just a Fanta sea.
  7. I lost my job at the bank on my very first day. A woman asked me to check her balance, so I pushed her over.
  8. What do you call a bee that can’t make up its mind? A maybe.
  9. I went to buy some camouflage trousers yesterday but couldn't find any.
  10. I tried to sue the airline for losing my luggage. I lost my case.

Post a Comment

0 Comments